Saturday, January 5, 2008

Gail Katz's Interfaith Journey

Dear Friends,

I would like to share with you the story about my personal journey that led me to become so passionate about interfaith initiatives, the story that David Crumm (former Religions writer for the Free Press) published on Friday, January 4th on his Read the Spirit global website. I feel most honored that David felt that my story was worth sharing, and delighted that my interfaith soul mates out there have this opportunity to understand and appreciate why WISDOM, the World Sabbath, the Religious Diversity Journeys, and the Michigan Roundtable for Diversity and Inclusion’s Interfaith Partners mean so much to me at this point in my life.

If you would like to read about my personal journey, and get familiar with David Crumm’s Read the Spirit, please go to

http://www.readthespirit.com/explore/2008/01/073-one-womans.html

Enjoy!!

Gail Katz
WISDOM President
World Sabbath Chairperson
Religious Diversity Journeys for Seventh Graders Coordinator
Interfaith Partner with the Michigan Roundtable for Diversity and Inclusion

No comments: